Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Luke, Patty, Anna Kate, Caroline, and Eleanor

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

25th birthday and 38.5 weeks!

I had a wonderful 25th birthday yesterday thanks to many wonderful friends and family, and especially Luke. Luke and I went to Dunkin' Donuts in the morning, had some friends over to play games in the afternoon (since it was a snow day off of school), went to my favorite restaurant (PF Chang's) for dinner, then went to some friends' house for chocolate molten cake and ice cream! I was thinking that it would be kinda fun for Anna Kate to share my birthday, but obviously that didn't happen. That's ok though - she will have a special day all to herself now! Well, here is a picture of me and Luke when we got home from going out to dinner last night, and then another picture of just me and my 38.5 week belly!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Patty, you are SO ready to have our precious little Anna Kate. We are so proud of you both and love you blog. Keep us posted. We are waiting.
    I love that you are going to use the cloth diapers. It is more work, but your reasons make it good.
    Love,
    G-Grandpa and G-Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete